Sunday, January 8, 2006

New Semester - Return from New Orleans

Well.....it is that time again....another semester begins!!!

New Orleans....what an amazing trip, yet tough at the same time. Priority Mail, I love you guys!!! (I wonder what others think of the name and such....makes me laugh)

Anyway, I was glad I went and after arriving into Houston, or a day or so later, I realized that Satan had been attacking me....trying to discourage me from going....but he failed! God did some amazing work with our team and in New Orleans, oh what an amazing team we had!

More updates about the trip to come later....come back to read about the trip....or ask me about it.....and for those who like coffee shops....let's go hang out and talk





4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to mention that "Insight from Mr. Gunn" makes you sound like an old man......

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to hear from you! I'm ready for all of the testimonies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen... God did do amazing things indeed!

    (:Jenn:)

    ReplyDelete