Thursday, January 12, 2006

1984 - Remember When - Return of the Jedi

Tonight....tonight I get to go downtown with FatBoys once again....talk with my homeless friends....so exciting!!! Been looking forward to this night all week.

So, I got this book for Christmas, "1984: Remember When...." It is basically a book about all the things that took place and such the year I was born, 1984. One thing really caught my attention, an advertisement for a StarWars swing set. Can you believe it? The year I was born stores were selling Star Wars swing sets! Here's the ad:

It reads:
Now playing in your backyard...
Scout walker command tower with speeder bike ride.



Featuring a 4-sound electronic console.



Gym-Dandy brings Jedi excitement to America's backyards. Little Jedi Knights can swing on the sturdy Speeder Bike and activate 4 great sound effects: Laser Canons, Turnstile Guns, Scout Walker and Proton Torpedoes!

To find the Gym Dandy dealer new you, dial toll free 800-447-4700.









That's pretty much the coolest thing I ever did see......

Been busy and continue to be as such....this is going to be a tough semester, but a good and interesting semester!

1 comment:

  1. Thats freakin' amazing, I wish that I had a Star Wars swing set!

    ReplyDelete