Saturday, January 14, 2006

Pictures from New Orleans - Post Hurricane Katrina

A few pics of New Orleans....(caption below pic)


church foyer before cleaning...

church foyer after cleaning...

Nursery Room...

church sanctuary...notice the dirt pile on the carpet...it's hard to believe there was carpet underneath...

sinks in Men's bathroom...

the pile of trash...all from within the church...it was an empty parking lot before we started...

notice the foundation with the house...this is the house in the middle of the street, 6 blocks from its lot...and not a single brick missing...

some of us distributing food on last day in New Orleans...
look at the suits and masks we wore all week...I got a good taste of my beard throughout the week in that mask...and pulled out a lot of hairs...lol, I love you guys Priority Mail...

For more pics...go to my facebook...

Disclaimer: These pictures are not mine, but are taken from another cite, from a team member that I worked with...All rights reserved. Copyright 2006. Lol, just kidding Heather.... www.xanga.com/canadaard

4 comments:

  1. Who is that good-lookin fella in the mask on the left? me

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny story...Keith did a presentation at his church and told me he used pics from your site...so i went to check them out and...HEY THOSE ARE MY PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin...you're a funny guy!

    Ya, my class schedule is pretty brutal this semester, but I was looking at my courses and i'll actually be able to graduate in December as oppossed to next April! ...mind you then I have a year of teacher's college, but then i'm totally done! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete