Thursday, January 12, 2006

Technology Defined by the Homeless

So FatBoys...it was awesome...I was glad to be downtown once again...

Bad to the bone Mike...a group saw him...this man is amazing and FatBoys has known him for years, except we haven't seen him in a while...he's getting off of the streets today!!! How awesome is that...

Had a guy trying to tell me he was a hacker, was sent to jail for it....I wasn't sure to believe him or not until another homeless man asked him what a mouse was...the guy replied "It's the main tool to connect to the internet." He went on telling me not to use the mouse or the feds will come and arrest me. He also told me not to get online, or he will find out...

The life on the streets, you never know what can happen next...

Next year...I don't like this time of year...now it is time for me to make a decision about next year....praying about it....I have a couple options...also...March 12, fly out to New Orleans? Sounds amazing, but don't know...praying about that as well....so many things on my mind and going on....

2 comments:

  1. Kev, I'm pretty sure you used your mouse to write this and post it...
    So the Feds are comin'....

    ReplyDelete