Tuesday, January 24, 2006

5 Wierd Habits

I have been tagged by Teresa:

Ground Rules: The First player of this "game" starts with the topic
"5 weird habits of yourself", and people who get tagged need to write a
Xanga entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule
clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next (insert number here:
as many or as few as you want) people to be tagged and list their
names. Don't' forget to leave a comment that says, "You are tagged" in
their Xanga and tell them to read yours.

1. I cannot sleep without some sort of blanket, but I cannot sleep when it is hot either. The room must be cold and I must be covered up.
2. I cannot sleep with the door open.
3. When I use the computer, I start to analyze the program I am using. I start to think in my head how they made buttons do certain things and what I could do to make it run better or what changes would I make to the program. (That's the programmer coming out in me I guess). I do the same similar thing with advertisements, after I took a marketing class.

4. On my computer, I can't stand a lot of icons on the desktop or a lot of windows open. I feel cluttered and overwhelmed. Everything has to be organized on my computer.

5. I comb my beard more than I comb the hair on top of my head.

I have tagged: Zeal, Pamela, Brittney, Lauren, and Claire.

Feeling better this evening...today I was just tired and overwhelmed with everything...but I have rested and now i am ready to go...finish the hw and such...

On my decision: I think I am going for Student Director...still praying though...

7 comments:

  1. i agree with you about the desktop icons thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one...it makes me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me...sorry about not coming tonight. I was bummed, but things got hecktic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay kevin...time to update your xanga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a failure on the tagging thing- sorry :(

    BUT i am psyched for your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete