Monday, December 26, 2005

Preparing to Leave

Christmas was great....been a busy weekend....yet a relaxing break at the same time!


Hung out with the most amazing friends I know in NM....Cody, Zack, Mike, and my bro....I love those guys....

Going to New Orleans tomorrow...pray for me while I am down there....part of me doesn't want to go....is that bad, not wanting to do ministry, yet doing it anyway? I can't back out now....yet I am also exciting and looking forward to the trip....

Hope your Christmas was amazing...and for those out of school for a while....enjoy break!

5 comments:

  1. Dear brother of mine! GOD made this trip possible and HE'll give you the words to say and the heart for the people.

    I'm coming to Denver on the 5th. Maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kev, you are beautiful man.

    i would love to do coffee and hear about your break, trip and just catch up some time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy! Sorry I missed your phone call a few days back, things have been rather busy the last week.

    Anyway, I heard about your trip to NO from Dave, so good luck with that. However, neither he, nor you, said how long you'll be there. If you have any free time while you are down there, give me a call. Or if you get back before break is over, give me a call. I'd love to hear how things have been.

    God bless, and see you in a week and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dude! Sup? Man do I miss everyone!

    (:Jenn:)

    ReplyDelete