Thursday, October 6, 2005

Prayer for an officer

75 people at Fatboys this week...amazing! That includes a youth group of about 10 that joined us...wow!

There's an officer, Lakewood Police, named Don that I met last week and saw him again this week with his friend, Jim. In talking with them and getting prayer requests, they had only one request and I want to pass that on to you guys.


Please lift up Harlan Waugh in your prayers...he's an officer with Littleton Police and has a heart virus...only 25% of his heart is working...there's a 50% chance that he will live...and if this virus does not go away soon...he will be added to the heart transplant list...please pray for this officer.


Our Father in Heaven...I thank you for who you are...and I thank you that you have inclined your ear to hear us...that you listen to our cries...Father, I lift up Harlan Waugh in prayer...Be with him and his family Father...God I ask you to restore Harlan's health, that you heal him of this virus...Touch him with your love...Father, I also lift up all of those who put their life on the line for our protection...be with them throughout their shift...protect them...be with them...I thank you for such people and their willingness to be in such a workplace of protecting others...Thank you Lord for your love and who you are...In Your Name I ask these things...Amen!

5 comments:

  1. I just think you are the greatest....

    still thinking about chicago??? (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kevin, i trust that your evil mono is recovering nicely.

    i have your backpack, p.s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think so . . . did you put it in my trunk on thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. still have your backpack . . . yeah i forgot to return it.

    maybe it would make a lovely christmas present . . .

    ReplyDelete