Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Homeless Simulation ends

Another year of Homeless Simulation is over. I realized how hunger my soul has been for God's Word...I also have a higher respect for homeless people, sleeping out in the cold, and wet weather, on the hard ground is not all that comfortable...and I know they deal with so much more out on the streets, dealing with people passing by them and being rude or just ignoring them....It rained this year...that was quite the experience, didn't sleep either of the two nights, except maybe a few hours each night...all part of the experience though.

Promise Keepers this weekend...my good friend Mike is coming tomorrow afternoon...my dad and his wife will be here later in the day...all joining us for FatBoys...Mike and I are going to PK together...so excited! Heard some many good things about Promise Keepers, definitely the highlight for my week, along with Fatboys.

Remember what you got, and be thankful! We are blessed beyond what we even know! Don't wait until it's gone to realize all that you really have (or in that case, had)...Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows...God bless to you all...hope your weeks were absolutely amazing...and don't forget to spend time with your Creator!

4 comments:

  1. "HEY FARMER FAMER PUT AWAY THE DDT, I DON"T CARE ABOUT SPOTS ON MY APPLES LEAVE ME THE BIRDS AND THE BEES
    PLEEEEAAAASEEE"
    it was fun sleepin' out there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nik it was fun to sleep out there, even with the rain and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're having a good weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete