Sunday, October 16, 2005

Let the simulation begin.

Hung out with roommates and Snow Mass people yesterday...(and some cool girls from Red Cloud, sorry Hannah for not mentioning this)...homeless simulation starts today and goes through Wednesday...then my dad, Larie, and my buddy Mike come in on Thursday...all going to Fatboys...then Promise Keepers on Friday and Saturday with Mike...what an exciting week!!!

Check out homeless simulation at: luke.ccu.edu
The picture is in the upper left hand corner. Refreshes every 30 seconds.

Looks like good weather for the next couple of days...that's cool. Please lift up FatBoys, not only for homeless simulation...but just as a ministry...for Thursday nights when we are downtown on the streets of Denver. And the leadership team...an amazing group of people who make it all happen...FB Leaders, I love you guys and appreciate everything you do!! Your an amazing group of leaders...

Well...I'm out for a few days! Hey...pray for this week specifically with my dad going to experience FatBoys...he deals with homeless people, but not in the same way. He's a police officer, so he sees a whole different side of homelessness, I pray this will be a huge stretch for him, that he sees how amazing this ministry is and the difference we make in the homeless people's lives...and that he sees what I see every week...that he gets a taste of my heart and passion for these people!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited that you are excited about the simulation...

    by the way, you DID hang out with some cool girls from red cloud 103...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo! you can't go!

    (grin)

    Kevin, ......yeah............I can say that I have never been so changed as I was this weekend and what GOD did for me...

    I just wanted to let you know that the blessing you sent me was the same blessing our leader blessed us with in closing on Sunday, the end of the event and that it is scripture. I don't know where, but it's totally from the bible. I really appreciated your letter, by the way.

    more miracles to come......

    ReplyDelete