Friday, December 2, 2005

CCU Baseball and FatBoys

FatBoys last night was great...thanks CCU Baseball team for joining us...we were glad to have you...you are welcome to come down with us anytime...

Got a lot to do right now...up until Tuesday night I will be really stressed and incredibly busy with this huge paper I have yet to write...

Two great quotes from today from our good honorary Snowmass friend...:

"Is this where you smoke your smores?"
"Can you touch the cieling without reaching?"

I found a sweet wig and find it amazing...you should see the looks people give me...amazing!!!

7 comments:

  1. You wear the wig, I'll dress like Oscar Wilde, and we'll both go down Colfax together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you didn't want to dress like mrs. claus??

    seriously kevin, consider crossdressing. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. (gasp, hand over mouth, open mouth grin, can feel major giggles culminating and rising up, oh if you were here, we'd laugh)

    rotfl

    roftl

    Mr. kevin gunn, you're one hot shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... I've never seen anything so..... "wow".... in my life

    ReplyDelete