Saturday, December 10, 2005

Must see Narnia

Chronicles of Narnia...absolutely amazing...I might take my siblings to see it...I don't know...but it was amazing...if you haven't see it...you must go see it....it is worth it....will blow your socks off...(I had a hardtime finding my socks in the theater after the movie...with the lights off....okay, so that was lame)...but it will............now I want to skip out on my finals and read the books....


Please be in prayer for the homeless....several have already died due to the weather here in Denver already....one of which made it in the paper.... Sub-zero Odds for Homeless: View this Article

DJ is known in FatBoys....please keep all homeless in your prayers....


Busy until Thursday...and then it is break.....

2 comments:

  1. seriously, that movie was so incredibly amazing and i loved it with all my heart.

    i am taking a break from homework to read the books. i'm almost done with the lion, the witch and the wardrobe right now. it's easy reading and very light, which is nice.

    love you, kevin.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the socks joke was funny...i laughed?

    ReplyDelete