Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bored Questions

Only because every one else is doing it...and I don't want to work on my paper...as interesting as it may be...  

three names you go by
1. Kev
2. Mr. Gunn
3. General

three parts of your heritage

1. Irish
2. German
3. Scottish

Three Things That Scare You
- In the mountains alone
- Having someone see me for who I really am
- don't know what else

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
- Fruity Pebbles
- clothing
- toothpaste and toothbrush

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
- Fatboys hoodie
- Jeans
- two wrist bands ("Fight Hunger and Homelessness" and "Promise Keepers")





Three of Your Favourite Bands or Musical Artists
- SKillet
- Relient k
- Audio Adrenaline





Three of Your Favourite Songs
- "How Deep the Father's Love"
- "OH Praise Him" (...in honor of Abby and other fellow fatties)
- Whatever else that sounds good with good lyrics





Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
- Honesty
- There when needed and someone to talk to
- whatever else would be a good thing to have in a relationship





Two Truths and a Lie
- I love Denver.
- I kinda like spending all my time at the library.
- I am not procrastinating on homework.





Three Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
- Good sense of humor
- Outdoors person
- Godly person who enjoys theology questions





Three of Your Favourite Hobbies
- riding my bike
- coffee shops (or hanging out in similar setting)
- Frisbee or soccer





Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now
- Preach
- Hang out with roommates and go on a roadtrip to IN & Out
- be done with school

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation

- Scotland
- Rome
- Israel

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die


- Skydive
- Rock Climb an amazing cliff
- something else really hardcore and extreme




Three People I want to take this quiz
-Other people procrastinating on work or really bored
-My family
-My friends and roommates









Well, I suppose it is time to go work on my paper...I guess...since that is done and I can't really find anything else to distract me here...

5 comments:

  1. if any readers were wondering, kevin is NOT working on his paper now; he is playing an online computer game similar to bubble bobble 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die- to fall in love with a cause
    - teach in China again
    - win a bar fight (don't know why that's so appealing to me)

    you didn't fill this part out . . . unless you liked my answers so much that you kept them there.

    ReplyDelete