Thursday, September 22, 2005

Intentionally homeless?

FatBoys was great tonight...thanks for all the prayers.

Been thinking lately...thinking I might take some time off after I graduate from college...how sweet and challenging would it be to live on the streets for a few months...let everything go...have nothing...learn to be humble...learn to give though you have nothing...let your faith be challenged...I might do that...depending on what God has in mind...just a few months...that's all.

If you get the chance...check out this book...I hear it is amazing... Under the Overpass , a couple guys, graduated from Christian colleges, and they took the adventure I just described...I have heard so many people who have done this...and been amazed and changed by the experience...they learn to beg...learn to live with no food...learn what it is like trying to sleep when it is freezing temperatures...

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that book - yeah, freakin' amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin!! Do you remember me? My name is Rachel and I was with the Foothills Youth Group at Denever linx!! I just want to say I read your site and WOW!! You are truly doing God's amazing work!! Anyways, I just wanted to drop a note and say Hey!! Keep doing what you are doing!!!

    In Christ,

    Rachel L

    ReplyDelete