Wednesday, March 1, 2006

my dream

So Monday night, I had this sweet dream...
I had a dream that CCU was without electricity for some reason, and it was on the news, it was even on CNN...not sure why, but it was...(and now that I think about it, how would I know, I can't watch the TV, we don't have power remember). Anyway, they announced that night that all morning classes were cancelled, the 8am and 9:25am classes, and hopefully by then power would be up again. So, Tuesday morning, my alarm really goes off, I wake up, turn off my alarm, convinced that classes were cancelled, so I went back to sleep. Yeah, I my dream had me convinced that I didn't have to go to my 8am class, and so I didn't. ooops. now I have to explain to my professor why I missed on Tuesday, do you think he will believe me?

This summer....fasted Tuesday...don't think InnerChange is where i belong, but I don't think I could sit here in Denver, or anywhere, and just make money...I want to be in SF, I want to be at IC, but I can't....God, is this the plan you have for me? Do you want me to stay here?

School...FatBoys...responsibilities....all to overwhelming to even think about right now...oh boy...

FatFest...only a month away, that's four weeks or less of planning....I want to scream!!!!

7 comments:

  1. "School...FatBoys...responsibilities....all to overwhelming to even think about right now...oh boy..."

    Just replace Fatboys with Freedom and I am right there.

    I'm here for ya, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...Kev I think we have power now...should be safe to re-enter the world :)

    AND dig out all the old paperwork for FatFest...it isn't that bad if you find that step by step paper that Chris and I laid out for you guys . Call me for backup I will be around for sure. Make sure to call ED for cafe stuff ASAP though. You got it dude I have 100% faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream last night that I woke up this morning totally sure it was real.... I wrote about it on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my night was good - but hard....the last guy we talked to was in a real mess, and there was nothing i could offer him...even the normal smile/conversation didn't seem like anything at all....so that was hard....but real, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm i don't know what i think of them...we should chat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I've had that too. I hate it when dreams get you confused about reality, even after you're completely awake.

    ReplyDelete