Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FEMA, what a mess...

I really don't like FEMA...check out the latest on Fox News at:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184891,00.html
Click on FEMA Fallout and Katrina Waste videos

Hearing news like that reminds me of why I want to be back in New Orleans...reminds me of the people still without homes...the city is still cleaning up...not ready yet for rebuilding...what a mess...

I was also reminded today that I wanted to be "homeless" for a while...and I think that would be sweet still...man I love Under the Overpass...what a good book...

CCU Men's B-ball...what a good game...we lost in over time...but man, so intense...I love watching CCU Basketball...good games....

Gotta work on homework still and be at class at 8am, now going on 1am, gotta run...just thought I would share that FEMA stuff....urrggghh, so frustrating...

PS...new sermon outline coming soon...come back to check it out...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah its frustrating... I so wish I could just devot all of my time to helping out in New Orleans... but God has other plans! All we can do is pray!

    But keep in touch.. .k?

    (:Jenn:)

    ReplyDelete