Wednesday, February 8, 2006

What Am I Doing This Summer? What about Student Director?

CCUers...if you have not been to the prayer room in Yetter, go!!! It is good place to be with the Lord...and to pray for our campus...for one another...or simply to be in His Presence...

San Francisco...amazing!!! I am going back to that city...when? I don't know...How long? I don't know...but I am going back! It was a sweet place. Normally I wouldn't be so excited about it...but there was something there that I liked...maybe a need I saw for God's Word...for ministry...I don't know...but I will be back.

Not sure what I am doing this summer...maybe going to SF, maybe working here in Denver, or maybe going to New Orleans for a while...just simply don't know.

I think I am starting the process for applying for Student Director...pray as things start to take place...pray simply for God's guidance and His will...doing Student Director would give me an opportunity to really be involved in each ministry and learn about the other ministries...which may help me later down the road...I think I also desire for a position to encourage and such...and not necessarily to plan...being SD would give me the opportunity to encourage the other leaders...

Despite the rumor around campus...I am not applying for Student Body President...

There's the latest in life the way I live it...

7 comments: