Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Computer crashing

Well, yesterday my computer crashed, again! I think I need to buy a new hard drive. I am quite frustrated with my computer at this point. It's funny, other people's computers I can fix no problem, yet my own computer has crashed twice in one month and both times was unable to recover the memory. Sometimes I wonder if I really want to major in computers.
Anyway, for a while, I may not be online or posting much. For now, check this stuff out and as soon as I am up and running, I should have more to say.

First off, go check out these sights. The first is a huge database of sermons, and all sound interesting. Go to: www.sermonindex.com

Here is my favorite sermon found at www.oneplace.com :

http://boss.streamos.com/real/swn/oneplace/rm/dg/static/dg20030001.ram

The sermon is by John Piper, "Let Your Passion Be Single". There is some deep theology and profound statements in that sermon.

Discipleship group kick off was tonight, got a few guys signed up, and I think it will be a sweet year pouring into the guys.

FatBoys, the homeless ministry, goes down tomorrow night, which I am quite excited for. There's the latest. Gotta get things done. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I like the challenge, as you know, to be challenged. I accept. Check-mate. (grin)

    Keep sharpening me.

    PS: Like the profile pic. The logo is well-done with "capturing" tag line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff. I can hear your excitement. You know, 2 years ago you said I was little too hyper for you, lol. And ya know what? You get pretty hyped-up yourself.

    Continue to be molded, brother of mine and continue to share it with others.

    ReplyDelete