Sunday, July 2, 2006

Brazil is out!

Sorry to all of the Brazilian fans, but yes, they are out of the World Cup, and now it is down to four teams, Germany vs. Portugal and Italy vs. France. This has been an exciting World Cup to watch, at least the games that I have seen.

On to other things: It is a sad night in Kevin's world. I miss Heidi, I miss InnerChange and the OuterCircle team, I miss San Francisco, and I really want to go out there to see everybody.

Also, helped a homelessman tonight who had a bunch of blisters on his foot that were bleeding. Bought a first aid kit and helped him, he was very thankful. It is sad to live in a world that ignored his wounds, ignored him, and didn't even treat him as a human being. He told me he was thankful that I stopped and cared, that I did treat him as a human. It made me sad, and I felt for him.

Anyway, sorry such a sad post, or at least I feel that way, happy Fourth of July!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry it's a sad night...

    hope things look better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. some little blond hair blue eyed girl who is in san fran right now...

    LOVES YOU

    a whole lot

    but you already know that cause the cute girl tells you daily via phone :)

    ReplyDelete